03 January, 2007

My First Blogging

Its a cold winter day... The city is so so cold, I am now on my bed trying to make my first blog. Its today that my first posting is going to be on air.

I was encouranged to start my own blog by Kayode Muyibi who has a great blog worth of been viewed. Check "My Hot Links" to view his blog.

I want to make use of my blog for some personal, social and electrical & electronics blog. I am much into Computer and Internet, as such I would be update my blog with some review or news regarding computer and Internet altogther.

I have not asked my self what blogging is all about when I fell into it, then I may be blogging shit as some may call it. But I do my things my way and so they must me right with me even though they may be wrong to some.

I enjoy writing much, but being this my first blogging I dont have much to write. Ooh Yeah!

My Blog on AIR

No comments: