15 April, 2008

An Interesting Image I got


Guess What? I recieved an email from a friend, a relative of sort studying at lancaster in UK.
This was the content:

" Please endeavour to protect your properties/belongings even if it means going an extra mile. Cos once you miss it, you no go see am again."

Isn't it extra funny? To an extent you need to padlock your sleepers to protect yourself against theft? Yet, the lock is more expensive than the pair of sleepr itself. I laughed, laughed until I almost fell down; It was very funny to me... I like funny mails! & the good thing is I often recieve joke messeges from him.

If you have good jokes too; I beg, send them to my email: rufaai{+}gmail.com! That's the only way I do recieve jokes.

Chao

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brother you really got me giggling. Truly, it is funny when the cost of protection is more than the object being protected. I hope it is not real! Thanks for sharing the joke.
By the way, I got here from www.nairaland.com You dropped a reply to my post there. Cheers.
NaijaEcash

Unknown said...

Oh yeah, quite funny huh! - I laughed till I almost fell down.

It always happen in Naija, we spend more on preshable items.

Last time I went to a shop to buy Youghurt, the waiter presented two same products to me! - One bottled, the other was sached; both of same quantity and quality.

I asked how much.
To my surprise! the bottled one cost N80 each while Non bottled is N40! yet of same quality and qantity!!!

Do I need the bottles to Decorate my Home? - Its really supper funny!

Well, thanks for liking my blog. Keep Reading... You've got a nice blog too. Naijaecash.com! (Am a Reader)