27 October, 2007

Music Enthusiastic? - You get all Online!

I am a fan of music who loves listening to POP and R&B during my leisure time. Music really turns me on when I feel much dull!

Do you know?

Do you know that you could download your favorite songs or even any other song online for free without paying a penny? Well you now know!

I do download my musicals for free at one of the following sites:

  • MP3000

  • yourMP3

They both provide you with as much songs as you will ever need to download. to access them, go to http://www.mp3000.net and http://www.yourmp3.net respectively.

Online Music Download = FREE!

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ahmad,
I see you've changed your blog's look, you even removed the picture, it was a nice one. At least you updated I hope you'll be writing more often.

Unknown said...

Why not? I'll keep writing more. You've motivated me a lot!

Actually I didn't remove the picture, I just reduced its size.

Thanks for dropping by, hope you find my blog worth bookmarking. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Hi again,
I'm so glad I motivated you. And I hope you will enjoy writing on this blog for many more years. I've been writing on my blogs for over two years now and I still enjoy it.

You know it's a bit strange, I don't know what happened but when I left the first comment I didn't see the picture now I can see it very well maybe it's a problem with my connection.

So Ahmad let me give you a tip, when you put a web address I think it's better to put it as a link, that way a person interested doesn't have to copy/paste in order to get to the page.

Unknown said...

Oh yes,

I now notice that is kinda bizarre to copy and paste to go to web addresses.

I'll take effect! - Thanks once again and I'll keep this blog for years and years to come.

I am now a blogger - COOL!!!